>Despite the fact that I had to participate in that most dreadful of military traditions this weekend–mandatory fun–I still found some time to finish a chapter or two in Chandler’s book about Napoleon.
Major, US Army North
US Army Aviator and military blogger. Does not represent the views of the US Department of Defense.
- Regret and Repeat [Comic] shrd.by/SYzmQ1 59 minutes ago
- My 1SG gave this to every new Soldier in their counseling packet. RT @HerbCarmen: A Message to Garcia. (pdf) shrd.by/9c0xtC 10 hours ago
- Farewell, HMS Ark Royal. shrd.by/TwYDqY 10 hours ago
- RT @guinpherson: Air and Army National Guard troops on hand in Oklahoma: shrd.by/FK6K23 11 hours ago
- I need this. RT @maibrandy: ... or have a breathalyzer attachment. || @jenp888: Its not really a smart phone until you can unsend a text. 14 hours ago
About the header imageA UH-60 Black Hawk from Task Force 34, 1st Battalion 244th Assault Helicopter Battalion flies over a mosque during a routine flight on Feb. 27. From US Army on Flickr.
DisclaimerThe views reflected in this Weblog ("blog") and associated media reflect the views of the author and not those of the US Department of Defense.