- DON’T urinate on the corpses of dead Taliban.
- If you DO feel the need to urinate on dead Taliban, please DON’T videotape it. A videotape is not a war trophy.
- If, for some reason, you DO videotape it, DON’T upload it to Youtube.
- DON’T think you are going to win any “hearts and minds” in Afghanistan. However…
- DO refrain from terrorizing, offending, and generally pissing off (or pissing on) the locals. It really doesn’t get you anywhere.
- DON’T try to shift blame by claiming that the Taliban, al-Qaeda, and AQI have done worse. Yes, the Taliban squirt acid in the faces of girls attending school. Yes, Zarqawi’s AQI beheaded American contractors, and posted the videos on the Internet. However…
- DO listen to Max Boot on this one. We’re better than the Taliban.
- DON’T use the excuse that human beings have been desecrating bodies ever since Achilles dragged Hector’s remains ’round the gates of Troy. Achilles eventually got his comeuppance.
- DON’T get defensive and blame “the media” or “the Internet” for this disgrace. Blame the jackasses that urinated on the Taliban, videotaped it, and posted it in a public forum for the world to see.
- DON’T get too frustrated with your mandatory “Don’t pee on the enemy” training. You should have seen the absurdity in the wake of the infamous 82nd Airborne Division gay porn incident.
- DO feel free to deal the Taliban as much death as you like. Preferred methods include mortars, Barrett .50-caliber sniper rifles, Predator drones, Apache helicopters and AC-130 Specter gunships.
- DO appreciate the irony that raining death upon your enemy is morally justifiable, but peeing on their lifeless remains isn’t.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink