- Not only can Dr. Thomas Rid of Kings of War run like a thoroughbred horse, but he can do it practically barefoot, too.
- There are many places a car was not meant to drive. My car’s GPS has yet to realize this.
- It seems many of you are under the mistaken impression that I am a veritable connoisseur of internet porn. I say this because I received several requests to fire off some humorous tweets on the topic of Osama bin Laden’s hidden porn stash this past Friday. What sick minds you people have…
- @MikeDrewWhat @four4thefire The reporting suggests (and I could be wrong) that the new deal is to use the Defense P… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- @MikeDrewWhat @four4thefire It’s an improvement (July). Also the new J&J vaccine only requires one dose. 2 hours ago
- @MollyJongFast I think this Atlantic article says it best. Maybe so if we keep up the pressure. theatlantic.com/health/archive… 2 hours ago
- RT @MuellerSheWrote: HUGE BREAKING NEWS: Biden has announced he has invoked the Defense Production Act to get Merck and J&J to work on manu… 3 hours ago
- RT @WestWingReport: President says U.S. will have enough vaccine supply for 300 million Americans by the end of May - two months faster tha… 3 hours ago
- Texas lifts its mask requirement at a crucial time in the pandemic — just as new, more contagious variants are begi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
DisclaimerThe views reflected in this Weblog ("blog") and associated media reflect the views of the author and not those of the US Department of Defense.
About the photoA UH-60 Black Hawk from Task Force 34, 1st Battalion 244th Assault Helicopter Battalion flies over a mosque during a routine flight on Feb. 27. www.army.mil